How to Start a Civil Action in the JP Court

Justice of the Peace Court's on-line "how to" assistance with sample forms and instructions for starting a civil action. 
Contributed by: JP Court
Last Reviewed: 7/2/21

Justice of the Peace Court - Delaware Courts - State of Delaware

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents