Child Support and Alimony from Military Personnel and Department of Defense

Federal law authorizes the pay of active, reserve, and retired members of the military and the pay of civilian employees of the Federal government to be garnished (or attached) for the payment of child and/or spousal support. 
Contributed by: Defense Finance and Accounting Service
Last Reviewed: 7/6/21

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents