You can delay or avoid repossession of your vehicle, in some cases, if you talk to your creditor as soon as you realize that you will be late on a loan payment. When you contact your creditor, you should try to negotiate a modified payment plan or modification of the loan. You should ask the creditor to put any modifications in writing. This writing is generally called a "workout agreement."

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents