- Am I eligible for unemployment compensation?
- What are the steps in determining whether I am eligible for unemployment benefits?
- What are the reasons that I can be disqualified from receiving unemployment benefits?
- How do I appeal a determination that I am ineligible for unemployment benefits?
- How do I appeal a determination from the UI Appeal Board?
From the Twitter feedFollow Us
Idaho Legal Aid is hiring! We have open attorney positions in Boise, Idaho Falls, & Twin Falls. In a recent survey, our staff described ILAS as a supportive, friendly, caring and mission-driven workplace. Come join our team! https://t.co/JlCsMXotNE #hiring #legal #nonprofit
Idaho Legal Aid's Facebook Live Event, "Co-Parenting in Difficult Circumstances," is happening TODAY at 1 pm MT. Join us this afternoon to learn more about this important topic! Photo by Suzi Kim on Unsplash https://t.co/MMYQFTlVyU
Idaho Legal Aid is hosting a Facebook Live Event on November 16th at 1 pm MT on the topic of Co-Parenting in Difficult Circumstances. If you would like to request accommodations for the broadcast, please leave a comment or send us a message. Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash https://t.co/OaniKsSKbk
This Veteran's Day, Idaho Legal Aid Services recognizes and thanks all of the veterans who have served our country, its people, and its democratic values. Photo by Jessica Radanavong on Unsplash https://t.co/QmRPoVldXD