- What happens when you violate a lease or landlord-tenant code
- What happens when your landlord takes you to court
- I just received an eviction notice. What should I do?
- What are the common reasons a landlord can legally evict a tenant?
- What are the common reasons a landlord can never evict a tenant?
- What are some things that a landlord can never do to evict me?
- What can happen if I fail to pay the rent?
- Can a landlord evict me if I am convicted of a misdemeanor or felony?
- If I received an eviction notice, can I make a deal with my landlord?
- What is "holding-over" ? Can a landlord evict me for "holding-over"?
From the Twitter feedFollow Us
Join Idaho Legal Aid today, January 18th, at 12:45 pm MT for a Facebook Live discussion of Title IX and it's provisions related to survivors of domestic and sexual violence at school or on campus. Visit https://t.co/3fAdvjdt3m to watch live and add your comments or questions. https://t.co/19SQykK6pV
Attend Idaho Legal Aid's Facebook Live Event on January 11th at 1:30 pm ET to learn more about human trafficking in rural areas such as Idaho. To watch, go to https://t.co/3fAdvje0SU. If you have accommodation requests for this Facebook Live event, please call 208-807-2439. https://t.co/Z8OzrWow3E
Also available in Spanish: https://t.co/no3QsKwLQx
The Fair Housing Act protects you against harassment by neighbors that is based on protected class. Learn more in this video: https://t.co/OOzOKvFx7J