If you want make a deal or payment arrangement with your landlord, try to get it in writing and be sure you understand exactly how much you must pay and when. A court judgment for back rent will usually include interest and court costs, so you may owe more money than you expect.  Unfortunately, your landlord is not required to make a deal with you or accept a payment plan. He might want all his money immediately.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents