We are a private, non-profit law firm. Our mission is to use the practice of law to help low-income families in Delaware.
We emphasize protection of those rights that are crucial to the viability of a stable family. LSCD addresses legal issues that threaten the economic independence of low-income Delawareans, so that families can live with dignity.
We strive to meet this goal by working to protect families’ rights in the areas of safe and affordable housing, financial stability, and consumer protection.
All of our services are free to qualifying applicants.
- Consumer Identity Theft, Automobiles, Bankruptcy, Collection/Repossession, Consumer Laws, ...
- Housing Homeownership, Court Forms, Evictions, Home Ownership, Landlord/Tenant, ...
- Education Discipline, General Education, Special Education/Learning Disabilities, Student Financial Aid
- Family Law Adoption, Child Support, Custody, Divorce/Separation/Annulment, Domestic Violence, ...
- Health Advance Directives (Living Wil, Do Not Resucitate Orders, etc.), General Health Care, Healthy Start, Home and Long Term Care, Medicaid, ...
- Miscellaneous Civil Rights, Court Procedures and Information, Criminal Law, Other, Taxes
- Public Benefits A Better Chance Program (ABC)/TANF, Disability Assistance, Earned Income Tax Credit, Food Stamps, Social Security, ...
- Senior Citizens Abuse/Domestic Violence, Credit, Discrimination, General Elder Law, Health Benefits, ...
- Work and Unemployment Criminal Records, Discrimination, If You Lose Your Job, Unemployment Compensation, Work Support
Delaware Legal Help Link Directory For Legal Assistance
In Need of Legal Assistance?
Visit delegalhelplink.org to search for a legal organization that may be able to provide services.
Justice of the Peace Court Interactive Forms