Manufactured Housing Complaints

HUD regulates the construction of certain factory built homes, called “manufactured homes.” If you have a problem with your manufactured home, this will explain how to file a complaint. 
Contributed by: U. S. Department of Housing (HUD)
Last Reviewed: 01/02/2019

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

You voted 'Somewhat helpful'.

Add comment

Table of Contents