- What happens when you violate a lease or landlord-tenant code
- What happens when your landlord takes you to court
- I just received an eviction notice. What should I do?
- What are the common reasons a landlord can legally evict a tenant?
- What are the common reasons a landlord can never evict a tenant?
- What are some things that a landlord can never do to evict me?
- What can happen if I fail to pay the rent?
- Can a landlord evict me if I am convicted of a misdemeanor or felony?
- If I received an eviction notice, can I make a deal with my landlord?
- What is "holding-over" ? Can a landlord evict me for "holding-over"?
A Guide To Evictions
Eviction is the removal of a tenant from rental property by the landlord. This guide will help you understand your rights and options as a tenant.
For help with evictions contact us:
Legal Services Corporation of Delaware, Inc.
100 West 10th Street, Suite 203
Wilmington, DE 19801
24A Hiawatha Lane
Dover, DE 19904