Other Useful Resources

See All Topics
Last Reviewed: 7/2/21
Legal Help Link Call for help with all landlord-tenant problems (302) 478-8850 (800) 773-0606 Legal Services Corporation of Delaware, Inc. Dover: (302) 734-8820 Wilmington & Sussex County: (302) 575-0408 Community Legal Aid Society, Inc.
What is evidence? What are the Rules of Evidence? What makes evidence admissible? These and more answered here.  Contributed by: JP Court Last Reviewed: 7/2/21 https://courts.delaware.gov/jpcourt/jp_rulevi_qa.aspx
Know the Law So You Don't Make These Mistakes Too!   Fact #1: ORAL CONTRACTS ARE STILL CONTRACTS A contract does not need to be in writing to be enforceable under the law. If you promise to buy something and someone else promises to sell it to you, you may have just made a contract. Your promise is the same as signing your name to a contract. This includes renting apartments.  
American Red Cross-Delmarva Peninsula Delaware Help Line (A free online service which provides information on state government agencies and referrals to community resources) Delaware State Housing Authority
Attorney General, State of Delaware Court of Chancery Court of Common Pleas Delaware Courts - Home Page
Forms Landlord Tenant CDC Eviction Moratorium Resources Contributed by: Centers for Disease Control   JP Court Complaint for Return of Security Deposit Contributed by: LawHelp Interactive